The term “dermal fillers” encompasses a wide range of products and is an expression which describes a treatment that restores volume and structure to the face. Dermal fillers work to give lift and definition to the face, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, crepey skin and addressing signs of ageing. It affects how light bounces off the contours of the skin creating a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. The high levels of HA (hyaluronic acid) have the effect of attracting and retaining water, instantly improving the skin’s appearance and texture by restoring its natural plumpness.
At iSkincare we only use premium hyaluronic acid based products such as Juverderm, Restylane and Teoxane to ensure a beautiful result.
- Replacing mid-face volume loss
- Lifting and defining the cheek bones
- Plumping the ear lobes
- Enhancing the chin
- Straightening the jawline by diminishing the appearance of the jowl
- Softening nose to mouth lines
- Softening the marionette lines and lifting the lip corners by treating the oral commissures
- Filling the “bar code lines” around the lips to restore a more youthful appearance
- Filling in acne scars and niggling imperfections