If you’re looking for a Neostrata Retinol Peel iSkincare has the expertise and attention to detail to ensure a safe, comfortable and fabulous result.
What Is A NeoStrata Retinol Peel?
- Refine pore size and smooth texture
- Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve clarity and brightness
- Brighten and even skin tone
- Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin
- Reduce mild to moderate acne and improve scars
Your skin will be cleansed prior to the application skin of the NeoStrata ProSystem Retinol Peel. You will leave with the peel applied which is colourless and you will need to wash it off after 8 hours.
The peel doesn’t colour the skin, so you can resume your normal activities straight after its application. Once the peel has been removed, you may expect mild skin flaking for 3 to 5 days.
At iSkincare we recognise the importance of aftercare to ensure the best possible result, therefore you will receive an aftercare pack with everything you need for the 5 days following your peel.
We advise a course of 3 treatments 4 weeks apart for optimal results.
How much is NeoStrata Retinol Peel treatment?
This treatment costs £120 per session or £300 for 3 sessions (session time 30 minutes).